All 7 art Reviews

Aku Aku

Extra thick.

I'm Gonna Make You Squeal I'm Gonna Make You Squeal

Very well done. It looks like it belongs to an anime intro.

Terhem responds:

Thank you! ♥

Thic dragon girl Thic dragon girl

I like the watercolor-style brush you've used.
You could work on adding a background, though. There is so much leftover space, it could get distracting.

Smeerlapy responds:

I was planning to add a background though, but the drawing itself is transparent so all the white colors in the drawing will disappear, I already tried it with the drawing I drew before this one, it's alot of work. nonetheless, thank you for your review :)

Three headed Butch Hartman style Kat Three headed Butch Hartman style Kat

Ah, good old Butch Hartman. He delivered us great cartoons to our younger selves with contents ranging from unforgettable characters and amazing storytelling. I am astonished with you impersonating his art style. If you keep up the great work, you will surely succeed.

(However, the brush sizes on the faces of the left and right head are a little more bold than the one in the middle. That's just a small mistake, nevertheless.)

Bubblegum Girl Bubblegum Girl

I love the voxel-based style you have here, however I see a bit of white spaces on the shirt of her right arm. That is just a simple mistake, though.

Kirby Kirby

This comic was to cheesy for me.

Red Mountain Red Mountain

I like it. This picture is simple, yet it feels like it contains much more, such as a crystallized blood clot, or the nostalgic feeling that the pixels within the image provides.