All 12 art Reviews

Burning Memories Burning Memories

Now wheres that "Frontpage" button...

I Hate Fairyland I Hate Fairyland

A completely demented atmosphere in a "child-friendly" setting. Fucking love it.

Cuphead and Mugman Cuphead and Mugman

I will never see them the same way again. I love the interpretation!

Meet The Sniper Meet The Sniper

Looks like he needs a BUSHwacka. Haha, get it?

Skimlet responds:

hahaha, lol, bless

Dementia from Villainous Dementia from Villainous

Nice to see art of Dementia that is not rule 34...

Aku Aku

Extra thick.

I'm Gonna Make You Squeal I'm Gonna Make You Squeal

Very well done. It looks like it belongs to an anime intro.

Terhem responds:

Thank you! ♥

Thic dragon girl Thic dragon girl

I like the watercolor-style brush you've used.
You could work on adding a background, though. There is so much leftover space, it could get distracting.

Smeerlapy responds:

I was planning to add a background though, but the drawing itself is transparent so all the white colors in the drawing will disappear, I already tried it with the drawing I drew before this one, it's alot of work. nonetheless, thank you for your review :)

Three headed Butch Hartman style Kat Three headed Butch Hartman style Kat

Ah, good old Butch Hartman. He delivered us great cartoons to our younger selves with contents ranging from unforgettable characters and amazing storytelling. I am astonished with you impersonating his art style. If you keep up the great work, you will surely succeed.

(However, the brush sizes on the faces of the left and right head are a little more bold than the one in the middle. That's just a small mistake, nevertheless.)

Bubblegum Girl Bubblegum Girl

I love the voxel-based style you have here, however I see a bit of white spaces on the shirt of her right arm. That is just a simple mistake, though.